Eligibility to Join the Guild
(1) You must be 16 or older to join the guild.
- If you are younger than 16, or have a child younger than 16 that you wish to play with, they may join the guild with special permission from the guild officers. Please inform us if this pertains to you.
(2) You must agree to follow the guild rules:
- Be respectful. The guild (and wider community) features a diverse range of people with a wide range of skill levels and playstyles, and you are expected to treat them all with respect.
- No personal attacks or harassment of any type.
- No cheats or exploits. If it can get you banned from the game, it can get you kicked from the guild.
- Members must behave in a mature, professional manner.
- No spamming chat or begging for items.
- Explicit content is not permitted in public channels.
- Cursing and innuendos are permitted, but we expect you to use your best judgement, especially since many of us play where there are kids around to hear. This isn’t something we’d kick for immediately, you would just be asked to tone it down or take it to another channel. We’re generally PG-13ish.
(3) If you're sorted with all of the above, send a mail to one of the guild officers below. Be sure to include your account name including the 4 numbers after it. (Ex: AccountName.1234)
If you want to get in touch with us about the guild out of game for some reason, go ahead and use the contact form here.
We'll get back to you as soon as we can!